From darshan@cs.utexas.edu Tue May  3 22:57:31 1994
From: darshan@cs.utexas.edu (Priyadarsan Patra)
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 16:40:59 -0500
To: asynchronous@hohum.stanford.edu
Subject: Smaller, yet very safe sequencer (?)

Hi All,

Here is one of my circuits for a 2-way sequencer. It's based on
an rgd-arbiter, whose transistor implementation is shown below.  (Spice
simulation gives pretty nice results for that.)  I have shown the circuits
in the postscript file below.  Although my circuit is smaller by at least
two C-elements compared to Alex's, I am not very happy.  Such a design
is presumably very safe as it is a DI-composition of two toggles, an RGD-arb,
and a 2by1-Join.  But, bulky!

I am still interested in seeing any more designs there might be out there.
Ivailo's pointers/circuits are perhaps interesting also, but too complex
for me to check out quickly (manually).

Please mail me your comments.

Chiao,
Darshan