LARD Installation Notes
Source distributions are available by ftp from
HTML documentation is available from the same location, and is
Installation from the Source distribution
- Obtain the lard-vn-src.tgz distribution file, where vn is the most
recent version number.
- Extract the contents of the tar file using a comand such as
tar xzf lard-v10-src.tgz
This will create a subdirectory called v10 containing the source.
- See the README file in this directory for further installation
- Check the release notes in the
- See the overview and tutorial for how to get started.
Installing the documentation
- Obtain the lard-vn-doc.tgz distribution file, where vn is the
version number coresponding to the tools that you are installing.
- Extract the contents of the tar file using a command such as
tar xzf lard-v7-doc.tgz
This will create a subdirectory called v7/doc containing the
- View the documentation using an HTML viewer such as Netscape.