LARD Version 2 Release Notes
October 30th 1996
Welcome to the second public version of Lard. Changes since the last
To make this code work, put lines like the following in your
.profile or whatever:
- The new graphical debugger, ldb.
- Exhanced libraries including time.
- Minor bug fixes in the compiler.
- An optimiser to improve compiled program performance.
- A profiler to track down performance problems.
- Much expanded documentation.
export LCD_OPTS="-L~endecotp/lard/v2/lib -sstd -lio -lchan -ltime"
The tools are reasonably stable now but do still lack some
functionality. There will be further enhancements to the core tools
and the debugger in the not too distant future. Watch this space!