School of Computer Science Intranet
Dr. Javier Navaridas
Room number: IT-404
School of Computer Science
Other contact details
- C Patterson, J Garside, E Painkras, S Temple, LA Plana, J Navaridas, T Sharp, S Furber. Scalable Communications for a Million-Core Neural Processing Architecture. Accepted for publication in the Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 4 February 2012, DOI: 10.1016/j.jpdc.2012.01.016.
- AD Rast, J Navaridas, X Jin, F Galluppi, LA Plana, J Miguel-Alonso, C Patterson, M Lujan, S Furber. Managing Burstiness and Scalability in Event-Driven Models on the SpiNNaker Neuromimetic System. International Journal of Parallel Programming, Volume 37, Issue 8 (Aug. 2011), pp. 392-409, DOI: 10.1007/s10766-011-0180-7.
- MM Khan, AD Rast, J Navaridas, X Jin, LA Plana, M Lujan, S Temple, C Patterson, D Richards, JV Woods, J Miguel-Alonso, SB Furber. Event-driven configuration of a neural network CMP system over an homogeneous interconnect fabric. Parallel Computing, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 3 March 2011, ISSN 0167-8191, DOI: 10.1016/j.parco.2011.02.003.
- J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso. Indirect cube: a power-efficient topology for compute clusters. Elsevier's Optical Switching and Networking Volume 8, Issue 3 (June 2011), pp. 162-170. DOI: 10.1016/j.osn.2011.03.004
- J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso, JA Pascual and FJ Ridruejo. Simulating and Evaluating Interconnection Networks with INSEE. Elsevier's Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory. Volume 19, Issue 1 (Jan. 2011), pp. 494-515. DOI: 10.1016/j.simpat.2010.08.008
- JM Camara, M Moreto, E Vallejo, R Beivide, J Miguel, C Martinez, J Navaridas. Twisted Torus Topologies for Enhanced Interconnection Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Volume 21, Issue 12 (Dec. 2010). pp. 1765-1778. DOI: 10.1109/TPDS.2010.30
- J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso, FJ Ridruejo, W Denzel. Reducing Complexity in Tree-like Computer Interconnection Networks. International Journal on Parallel Computing. Volume 36, Issues 2-3 (Feb. 2010), pp. 71-85 DOI: 10.1016/j.parco.2009.12.004
- J Miguel-Alonso, J Navaridas, FJ Ridruejo. Interconnection network simulation using traces of MPI applications. International Journal of Parallel Programming. Volume 37, Issue 2 (Oct. 2009), pp. 153-174. DOI: 10.1007/s10766-008-0089-y
- FJ Ridruejo, J Miguel-Alonso, J Navaridas. Full-System Simulation of Distributed Memory Multicomputers. International Journal on Cluster Computing. Volume 12, Issue 3 (Sept. 2009), pp. 309-322. DOI: 10.1007/s10586-009-0086-y
- J Navaridas, M Lujan, LA Plana, J Miguel-Alonso, SB Furber. Analytical Assessment of the Suitability of Multicast Communications for the SpiNNaker Neuromimetic System. IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC 2012), pp XX-XX, June 25-27, 2012, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- S Davies, J Navaridas, F Galluppi and S Furber. Population-Based Routing in the SpiNNaker Neuromorphic Architecture. International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2012), pp XX-XX, June 10-15, 2012, Brisbane, Australia.
- J Navaridas, B Khan, S Khan, M Lujan. Reservation-based Network-on-Chip timing models for large-scale architectural simulation. International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS’2012), pp. 91-98, May 9-11, 2012, Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidate to the Best Paper Award
- J Navaridas, LA Plana, J Miguel-Alonso, M Lujan, S Furber. SpiNNaker: Impact of Traffic Locality, Causality and Burstiness on the Performance of the Interconnection Network. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Frontiers (CF'10), May 17 to 19, 2010, Bertinoro, Italy.
- J Navaridas, M Lujan, J Miguel-Alonso, LA Plana, SB Furber. Understanding the Interconnection Network of SpiNNaker. 23rd International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS'09), June 8 to 12, 2009, York Town Heights, New York, USA.
- MM Khan, J Navaridas, AD Rast, X Jin, LA Plana, M Lujan, JV Woods, J Miguel-Alonso, SB Furber. Event-Driven Configuration of a Neural Network CMP System over a Homogeneous Interconnect Fabric. 8th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing. June 30 to July 4 2009. Lisbon, Portugal.
- J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso. Realistic Evaluation of Interconnection Networks Using Synthetic Traffic. 8th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing. June 30 to July 4 2009. Lisbon, Portugal.
- JA Pascual, J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso. Effects of Topology-Aware Allocation Policies on Scheduling Performance. 14th Workshop on Job Scheduling Strategies for Parallel Processing. May 29, 2009.Rome, Italy.
- J Navaridas, JA Pascual, J Miguel-Alonso. Effects of Job and Task Placement on the Performance of Parallel Scientific Applications. Proc 17th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing. February 18 to 20, 2009. Weimar, Germany.
- J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso, FJ Ridruejo. On synthesizing workloads emulating MPI applications. The 9th IEEE International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Scientific and Engineering Computing (PDSEC-08). April 14 to 18, 2008, Miami, Florida, USA.
- FJ Ridruejo, J Navaridas, J Miguel-Alonso, C Izu. Realistic Evaluation of Interconnection Network Performance at High Loads. 8th Int. Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Computing Applications and Technologies (PDCAT'7). December 3 to 6, 2007. Adelaide, Australia.
- FJ Ridruejo, J Miguel-Alonso, J Navaridas. Concepts and Components of Full-System Simulation of Distributed Memory Parallel Computers. Proc. Of the 16th IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC'07). Poster. June 25 to 29, 2007. Monterey, CA, USA.
- J Navaridas, FJ Ridruejo, J Miguel-Alonso. Evaluation of Interconnection Networks Using Full-System Simulators: Lessons Learned. Proc. 40th Annual Simulation Symposium. March 26 to 28, 2007. Norfolk, VA, USA.
- JM Camara, M Moreto, E Vallejo, R Beivide, J Miguel-Alonso, C Martinez, J Navaridas. Mixed-radix Twisted Torus Interconnection Networks. Proc. 21st IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS '07). March 26 to 30, 2007. Long Beach, CA, USA.
- J Navaridas. Performance Evaluation of Interconnection Networks using Simulation: Tools and Case Studies. Department of Computer Architecture and Technology, The University of the Basque Country. November 13th, 2009.
--- Supervisor: Prof. J. Miguel-Alonso.
You can get a copy of my C.V. here